The Bevel 90 degree / right angle screwdriver for motorcycle air and mixture screws
The Bevel 90 degree adjustment tool is the solution for easily adjusting the mixture adjustment screws on a carburettor. Makes a pilot screw adjustment on the bottom of a carburettor very easy!
The Bevel 90 is a professional quality tool for an acceptable price. Perfect for those who cannot reach the stationary mixture screws at a great price from an original OEM adjustment tool. It saves a lot of extra work when adjusting, tank and often the fairing does not have to be disassembled.
- High-quality bevel gearbox drive with zero free play provides precise adjustment.
- Standard slotted screwdrivers for very inaccessible screws.
- Angle of 90 degrees and a length of 480 mm
- Only 32 mm of clearance required.
- Seven extra bits (5 x slot, 2 x star) fit on the additional right angle head drive.
- Slots with different lengths and Phillips screws for more or less access to the mixture control screws.
- The handle on the side fits any position on the shaft and can be turned at an angle to allow the screwdriver to rest easily.
- Handy plastic storage box