Gerbing heated gloves and heated clothing
No more cold hands during motorcycling, skiing or snowboarding! If you want to drive around with the motorcycle or scooter for hours, you can simply connect the heated gloves to the vehicle using the battery connection cable. Comfortable heating electric gloves made of extraordinarily soft and supple leather that fits nicely to the hands. The design is stylish and functional.
Gerbing's warm gloves are very light and flexible.
- The use of stainless steel heating wire makes it the most durable heating glove in the world!
- Warm the entire length of each finger, including the thumb and the top of your hands inside
- Heats up within seconds after you turn on the electric heated gloves.
- Waterproof / windproof and a breathable Aquatext lining for protection against water and wind.
- Adjustable wrist strap.
- The heating wire cannot be felt through the use of a Microwire heating technology.
- Thinsulate insulation and a rough lining provide extra warmth and comfort.
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Available in sizes XXS to XXXL.
- Supplied as standard with a battery cable and a junior controller.
The Gerbing electric heated clothing and the Gerbing heated gloves are very suitable for daily motorcycling in winter, but are also ideal for the cold spring and autumn. Gerbing has a very extensive range and supplies the right products for every application, such as the Gerbing heated gloves. The materials used are very high quality and guarantee long-term use. The Gerbing heated gloves are also good to use in bad weather conditions. Gerbing electrically heated clothing is an optimal addition for every seasoned motorcyclist.
As a producer and supplier, Gerbing has been the leading brand for electrically heated clothing in Europe since 1996. It all started with the American founder Gordon Gerbing who started developing unique heated clothing from aviation technology in 1976. The Gering heated clothing is ideal for motorcyclists.