Shoei Motorcycle Helmets
The Japanese Shoei started making motorcycle helmets in 1960. Five years later, Honda adopted the Tokyo helmet brand and from that moment on, the great advance of Shoei began. In 2014, all helmets are still developed and produced in our own country. Despite the fact that almost anyone who has a thing for motorcycles can spell the name Shoei, the company has only 500 employees worldwide.
Shoei helmets are available in many shapes and sizes. Both racing and touring helmets, but also enduro / off-the-road and beautiful jet helmets are part of their range. Shoei's quality is one that should be seen as one of the top brands among motorcycle helmets. This is reflected in a good finish of the helmet, but especially in safety, a Shoei helmet scores well. Shoei is a proven top brand that is definitely recommended. In addition to helmets, we can also supply visors and other Shoei accessories. If you can't find something, feel free to send us an email. Shoei motorcycle helmets are very high-quality motorcycle helmets.
Strong points of the Shoei helmet are:
- Use of wider PIN lock against fogging of the visor
- Visor easy to remove from the Shoei helmet for cleaning
- Easy to put the visor "ajar"
- A lot of attention to aerodynamics to prevent vibration / shaking of the helmet
- Shoei is one of the few to use various scales for helmet sizes
- AIM layer system for extra security. Equipped with various layers with their own absorption properties
- EWRS - Shoei's Emergency Quick Release System that makes it possible to safely remove the helmet in the event of an accident
Your motorcycle helmet specialist is Motorcorner.nl!